Investments in real estate projects situated in high demand areas. These investments are performed directly in specific projects. Each transaction involves a strict due diligence process focusing on the property itself and on the financial characteristics of the purchase transaction. This activity is performed through a unique and close collaboration with leading local operators.
The channel provides opportunities for investors who are interested in attractive operating cash flows with significant potential capital gains via a low risk investment.
Revenues are derived from the following sources:
- Ongoing operational cash flow – Originating from rental/operational revenues.
- Capital gains – Originating from an increase in the property’s value, mainly due to improvements to the property itself, quality of management and higher rental rates.
Real estate projects in upward trending areas with high potential. The properties are characterized by tenants with stable income and low risk levels and are performed through SPVs under the management of Magellan. Leveraging is non-recourse , at a level of 50-70%. The investment model allows for optimal taxation and registration.
Discover the Added Value
- Management team: Combining many years of experience with proven ability in successful transactions together with an expertise in analyzing leveraged transactions, in relation to the macro-economic factors which influence the properties.
- Partnering with leading local operators: With a close relationship, years of experience and highly successful track record.
- Defined investment liability: The transactions do not expose investors to the leverage and management liabilities of the properties.
- Optimal taxation: Allowing investors to choose various investment routes.
- Low barrier to entry: For investments with high entry thresholds.